Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I know, I've been gone a while.

But I've been doing a lot of work with myself. I am not even close to done, nor am I ready to be, but hey I don't throw up anymore. Fasting and getting thin is still a major priority for me, but in a less...."i'm going to die in five seconds" kind of way. My moods are much more stable, my head more clear, and I can handle my emotions with a bit more rationality. And I do mean a bit. I feel guilty for not reading and encouraging you as I love to do, but its difficult for me to come on this blog. I'm not sure why....I guess I just don't want to face myself. I don't want to be tempted to be what I was. I don't want to remember how easy it was. I just want to put on my blinders and do the best I can.

With love,
Elle

1 comment:

  1. it's good to hear from you, I had wondered where you had gotten to.
    I am glad to hear you're doing well =)

    ReplyDelete