Thursday, May 19, 2011

Saturday Lunch Conflict.

So my french teacher is retiring and having this final lunch thing at a fancy restaurant this Saturday. I am in her AP class, aka been with her four years, so she especially expects me to be there. Also the fact that I told her I would be there.

HOWEVER this thing is a recipe for disaster.
1. The lunch is THREE COURSES
2. It would be really uncomfortable to leave halfway through, aka no escape
3. Restaurants make me nervous
4. Eating in front of people makes me nervous

This is not good. Not good at all. But I don't know what to doooooo. I feel really obligated to go but i know that if I go it could be really bad.

I'm thinking that I will either:
a. not go and face the subliminal hatred that my teacher will give me for the rest of the year
b. go and eat as minimally as possible and engage in as much conversation (aka not eating) as possible

But I'm really not particularly satisfied with that. I freaking hate eating with other people! It is so stressful!

Also I am about to go in the jacuzzi with my little sister, meaning I am in a bikini, and I am just reminded that I am a fat cow. Which is awesome.

xoxoxoxoxo
Elle

________________________________________________________
UPDATE


alright literally fuck this shit i am NOT GOING TO THAT DEATH LUNCH. And not any other related activity either. I am over this. I am just going to lock myself in my room in the fucking dark so that i won't be tempted and so that i wont do anything but starve. I am going to starve in the dark.

Okay I need to plan my day.

Breakfast-
piece of watermelon (43 calories)

Lunch-
orange (86 calories)
rice cake (35 calories)

Dinner-
i think i can find a way out of this altogether

TOTAL: 164 calories

It's a good plan. NOW ELLE, LOOK AT ME. DON'T FUCK THIS UP. YOU HAVE A GOOD, SOLID PLAN THAT WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING SKINNY AT THE END OF THE DAY. NOT LIKE YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW. JUST STICK TO THE PLAN, YOU CAN DO THIS.

What I will do if i feel like I am going to fuck up:
- sit in my room in the dark and listen to bon iver and sigur ros
- build a blanket fort in my room
- take a shower
- concentrated breathing
-take a walk
- go to the gym (if my mom will let me, i've been sick all week)
- get ready for evening plans

I am planning on going to a play with J, so if i do it right, i should be able to skip dinner by saying that we are going to get food together. that would be ideal. plus then i will be occupied during my prime binge time, the evenings.

I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I WANT TO BE THIN I CAN DO THIS. Elle, you know you can do this. Just stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment