Sunday, October 24, 2010

Confessing my sins.

I went on a mother-daughter trip the last few days, and it was nice.

However, there was a lot of eating involved. But not just eating, like, indulgent eating like chocolate and candy and ice cream and stuff like that. I just ate/purged ice cream like an hour ago and my throat burns and my chest hurts.

Right now I am a filthy, disgusting person. You know what my problem is? I keep thinking that i can just go to sleep and when I wake up, I will be cleansed and I will have a new start. But, clearly, that is not how it goes. So I am going to try something different.

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to cleanse myself by only drinking lemon water all day. (no food obviously). but lemon water is supposed to have a lot of benefits on lots of body-type stuff. I am also going to wake up early and meditate in the morning. Perhaps if I meditate I will be able to control myself and not act impulsively.

That's pretty much what I have planned right now.

You know what sucks? I have to take my senior pictures tomorrow. As a senior in high school, i have to take these certain pictures that you like send to a million people with your grad announcements and yearbook crap and everything. tomorrow.

EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER ME BY THIS. FUCKING FANTASTIC.

i have such a headache my god. i can feel the extra pounds on my and i am utterly sickened by myself.

"Wouldn't it be nice? If I could melt myself like ice, or outrun my skin and just be pure wind."

1 comment:

  1. where does that quote come from?

    I love you little elle. very much. I am water cleanse fasting with you. I hope we bot manage it. I love you very much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete