Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Planning makes me breathe easy

So I am figuring out all of my food for tomorrow in the hopes that it will calm me down a bit.

Today was a failure at best, and i don't even want to explain it right now. I just wasn't in my right mind. It was raining and i am on crutches, and my great-grandma died today, so I was just a bit off.

I am planning on eating one rice cake (35 calories) and one apple (95 calories) during the day. However my grandmother is visiting from out of state so my mother is making some alfredo pasta dish....sounds very fatty. I am just going to talk about how milk products give me stomach aches- so that gets rid of the sauce and take very little pasta that I will push around my plate. I, however, eat the steamed veggies because those are low-cal and actually good for you. I think that will work out just fine.

I am also planning on cutting my rice cake/apples into scheduled sections so that I eat a small piece every half hour. I feel like if I do that I am less likely to freak out and just eat it all at once.

I haven't talked to J all day today because he has been sick and I've missed his call twice this evening but now his phone is off. I wish he would call back again so we could talk and it would put me in a good mood. *sigh* I hope he comes to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I have one issue with cutting apples in segments... they go brown - if you know how to stop this, let me know!!

    we will both get back on track lovely
    i missed you too
    we can do this
    i know it starshine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to! planning is wonderful. good luck, xx

    ReplyDelete