Monday, October 25, 2010

well, now that it's done

I can't take it back. The pictures are taken and yes, I probably look like a fat cow, alright?

OH MY GOD SOMETHING EPIC HAPPENED TODAY!

You guys remember that quote "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips" from Wasted right???

A TEACHER SAID THAT TODAY to this girl that was eating in class. She was on like, her second bagel or something and the teacher said that and i was like AHHH OMG.

i don't know it just made me happy a little bit. And don't feel bad for the girl, she deserves it. She sits next to me in another class that is right after lunch and despite the fact that she has already eaten she just shoves other peoples food into her mouth in enormous, noisey bites and it really disgusts me how i can hear the food rolling around in her mouth as she chews with it wide open and then shoves yet another giant piece before she even swallows.

oh god, i think i'm going to vomit.

its THAT gross.

but yeah. I just had to share that moment of glory.

when i started this post i didn't want to write this part because i am an epic failure and i imagine its comical to you to read this and think about my lack of control. However, I shall tell you anyways. I have about two pounds of vomit in a trashbag in my closet. Guess how my day went. yeah.




Love xoxoxoxoxo
Elle

1 comment:

  1. there is today and tomorrow and every moment is the next moment. it will be ok, elle, lovely. you will get there.

    i love you with all my heart xxx

    ReplyDelete