Thursday, October 7, 2010

So i had this grand idea

to break my cast off my leg because it was pissing me off.

I was walking around on my cast, and my ankle didn't hurt. Therfore it was not broken (was my insanity logic). So i walked (which you're not supposed to do) around on the cast until it finally broke on the bottom. So when I went to the doctor I planned on explaining how it didn't hurt and how we could use this opportunity to just give me a walking boot and be done with it. But then they took the old cast all the way off and I saw that my ankle looked like a kankle and it was black.

I bailed on the plan after that.

I now have cast #2 and I guess I'll just leave it on this time. (hehe)

Also today was going perfectly well except for some peanut butter pretzels that I ate which I wish that I hadn't. Other than that, wonderful.

Also my mom said that we will not be having dinner as a family because my little sister has soccer practice and stuff. So guess who's not having any of that fatty pasta? ME SUCKERS!!!

I really have a lot of homework plus I am soooooooo tired so I don't have much time to be on blogger, but if something exciting happens (unlikely) I will come back and write about it or something like that.

Love love love love

Elle

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore you! thanks for the warning on dried fruit, if i do eat them, they have to be the miniture sack packs.

    i am so fed up of fat, why wont my mind obey? xx

    ReplyDelete