Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just as a side note...

RIGHT after I started reading Wasted, it started pouring rain. It definitely was NOT supposed to rain today at all...I think its a sign....of a new beginning :)

Also, I had the compulsive urge to clean out every drawer and surface and container of my room. Purging the bad and useless and leaving it clean and meticulously organized, just the way I like it.

*sigh* oh my this feels so good. I know in a clean environment, I will be happier. Plus, now that I'm awake much longer, I am burning more calories than if I were sleeping...which is good. It's 2:12 am and i am wide wide wide awake. I have a feeling I will be cleaning for a while hehe.

Love
Elle

3 comments:

  1. I love getting those urges to clean!! It's so satisfying and positive and it makes me feel so accomplished haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay look at this positive post!!! Yay!! Mine is positive toooo WE CAN DO THIS LITTLE ELLE, and if you live near L.A. meeeeeeeeet me and Anise!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cleaning too - it feels amazing to have order in your life in every way possible! Good luck and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete