Monday, December 27, 2010

Wake up in the morning...

not really feeling like P. Diddy if you know what I'm saying. Despite my no food and gym yesterday, I wake up and I"m (WHAT?) FATTER than I was yesterday.

That. Is. So. Uncool.

UGHHHHHHHHHH *frustration*

I want to be SKINNY. Okay, okay. ITS FINE. Maybe if I fast today I'll lose some. Okay. That's what I'm doing.

OH! And here is another dilema: this afternoon my family and I are driving to an amusement park. Tonight, we are staying at a hotel and tomorrow we will be in the park all day.

Being with family all day + amusement park food = DISASTER

So i've developed a plan.

I already know for a fact that my family wants to get In 'n Out on the way there (popular fast food restaurant) which is not not not not not going to happen. However, lucky for me, I hated that crap even in my childhood, so me skipping out on this meal wouldn't seem....out of the ordinary. They will, however, demand that I eat. So, my plan for dinner is to take a pack of instant oatmeal with me to the hotel. I will make half the packet (85 cals) with water and everyone will be happy.

(so actually i suppose that isn't fasting. so scratch that)

THEN. Tomorrow in the amusement park. This is going to be a tough one. IF I AM LUCKY, I think J may join us on this little trip. Then, if he does, I'm sure we can 'break off' from the group and I can avoid meals as skillfully as possible. I can always find a way out of eating with J, even though he doesn't like it, he can't force me like my family can.

I think this plan will probably work :) I feel confident enough. Oh, and I'll be walking all day tomorrow and going on rollarcoasters...which is AMAZING.

xoxoxoxo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment