Friday, November 12, 2010

Can you feel the love tonight?

because I can't, I'll tell you that right now. I need a boyfriend. And i need to be skinny. FML.

*sigh*

I didn't buy the diet pills because I just haven't had time to go out. Yesterday, I worked on college applications for the ENTIRE day. Never left my house.

UGH I AM SO STRESSED.

I ate a couple of rasberries this morning, and in about an hour I am going to the gym. So at least that's good.

Elle

OH but hey Lola darling love the jar idea.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I will start one up toooooo if you want. We could tie ribbon and put glitter in it and then random objects. Then when we feel down we can empty the jar, count how many times we have succeeded in not binging and feel better. And if we binge we have to take an object out the jar, and when the jar is full, not only will we be skinny, but we can get ourselves something we desire. Like new jeans or boots or whatever xxx

    ReplyDelete