Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today and Tomorrow.

Well today began quite well. I didn't eat anything all day. Then at about 3:30 I had a breakdown. I ate some celery with peanut butter on it, some pretzels, a couple oreos, and a diet soda. I felt really guilty and went to the gym. But after my workout I weighed myself at the gym and if that number is accurate I may just go suicidal. Not really. Unless you count extreme starvation as suicidal. Then, yes.

I am really really really really hungry right now. But I've made a deal with myself. I won't eat anything else today, and then tomorrow at 3:30 (when I get home) I get to have a cluster of grapes.

i LOVE grapes. Now I have something to look forward to! Yay!

I am hoping that I can follow through. On the drive home today, I thought to myself, It's okay Elle. You're not even hungry. There is really no reason to eat. You are strong and because of that you will be thin. I felt SO confident. And then what did I do the second I walked through the door? Ate. BOOOO.

So that is my plan for tomorrow. I really need to get on this weightloss right now. I am turning into a blimp.

xoxoxoxo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment