Sunday, November 14, 2010

Damn.

I am so over EVERYTHING. I just want to have a tantrum because I can't handle things like an adult. which I shouldn't have to because I'm not a legal adult anyways.

FUCK.

I HATE everyone.

I hate my family. I hate my sister who steals my clothes and lies to me. I hate my parents who get drunk and scream at me. I hate myself because I'm not who I wish I was.

and i fucking hate COLLEGES. Like, ffdkas;JKLFDAJSKL FDJSAKL JKLGJDSKLAF JKLDSA GJFKSFKDS

The places I want to GO my parents wont LET ME. and the places they'll let me are too hard to get into or i fucking despise them.

FJSDKALSJDSAKL "DASPD K

And J. He's going to be so far away and then it literally will be me against the world. GOD DAMNIT.

No. not even. Because if there WAS a god he wouldn't BE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE to give someone the life that I have to deal with. FUCK.

*sigh*

I HATE MY LIFE.

Today felt like the perfect fasting day but then SHOCKER I ate like ten tons of food.

I didn't even want it. I was seriously not hungry and I just forced food down my throat because I just can't handle the damn world.

And you know what's absolutely the dumbest shit I've ever heard of?

My parents get wasted. I do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY to stay out of the way, out of sight, out of trouble, EVERYTHING. AND YET I STILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR SOME SHIT THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY DON"T REMEMBER THE SITUATION BECAUSE THEY WERE SO WASTED

FUCK MY LIFE
I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. 


THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM EATING ANYTHING TOMORROW


OR DAMNIT- SHIT WILL GO DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment