Thursday, November 4, 2010

I feel accomplished.

I just finished a piece for my art class that i am really proud of. It may be the best thing I've done so far this year. I feel good about that.

I also just finished working out, so I've got the endorphins going for me there. However this day was very odd. I actually ate quite a bit, but my hands were shaking SO bad. I was in french class and I kept trying to write, but it would come out all squiggly because they were shaking. And also on the inside of my elbow, I could feel my heartbeat really intensely and you could see it pump through the skin because out of nowhere it would beat really really fast for like ten seconds and then go back to normal. It was really freaking me out a little bit.

But other than that, I had an enjoyable day today. Productive and good. I am sleepy, but like always I probably won't get to bed until some ridiculous hour. What I really want to do is work in my sketchbook and listen to some nice music. I may just have to do that :)

Love love love
Elle

Oh. I also had another thought that I wanted to run by you. I am not religious...like not at all. But I used to be until I decided that religion was a load of crap. Yet, I almost wish I had the kind of faith that I see around me. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. i think that you don't need to subscribe to a religious system in order to have faith. but if you think you need that support, the others around you.. churches are often good places to find it. just make sure you know what you believe in, and where you draw the line at non-belief.

    you're lovely, therefore entirely capable of negotiating those spiritual places. it's hard but fun. and yes, you're super!

    ReplyDelete