Monday, November 8, 2010

Nothing's gonna change my world

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slther wildly as they slip away across the universe. Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind, possessing and caressing me.

I wanted to fast so badly today. And I did. Until like an hour ago when I ate four bowls of  cereal. *sigh*

instant regret and of course, purging. Now I just feel weak and tired and like I want to sleep forever. I was going to be social tonight, but I think that I'll skip it so that I can go to the gym and become less of a fatty. In fact, I should probably get on that right now.

I feel lonely.

I also had to write a poem in french. I wrote it about J. I might post it on here later but I don't know where it is right now.

I think I am going to buy buttloads of diet pills tomorrow. Just for fun.

Goodnight.
Elle

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for my absence. I am back now. I am back.

    LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU.

    And if you don't buy the diet pills I would suggest buying a jar, and everytime you want to eat when you have told yourself not to, put something in it. Money, or a stone. Watch it grow. That will make you keep going

    LOVE x

    ReplyDelete