Friday, November 19, 2010

Fatigued.

from so much throwing up today.

*sigh*

It's really not how I planned, but what happened happened and I had to do something. However, flipping your stomach inside out actually takes quite a bit of effort, and I am so tired to the point that I am falling asleep as I am typing.

My day tomorrow consists of:

gym
work
sleep
finish ocean painting


pretty good day ahead. And its supposed to be raining so I will just cuddle up at home and drink some nice tea I think.

Hmmmmm :)

For now, goodnight.

Elle

1 comment:

  1. HELLO LOVELY
    I hate myself for leaving and not commenting, can you forgive me? I am so sorry. You haven't posted in a week, are you okay? Did you finish the painting? I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

    Love meeeeee tooooooo. Let's run away together x

    ReplyDelete