Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love the gym

It puts my in a fabulously wonderful happy mood despite everything else. This evening, I got back from the gym and my mother yelled at me for lying about where I was. I told her that I was at the gym (which I WAS) and she said there was no way that I could workout for that long (BAHAHAHA). Let's just say I couldn't really convince her using the old "I have an eating disorder and impulsively exercise to lose weight" excuse, so I just got yelled at for like a million years. And while I was at the gym, I asked if she would please record a tv show for me in the garage (where we have a few exercise machines). So then she asked, "Well, why would you want me to record that show if you weren't going to workout there tonight? And you really expect me to believe that after all that time you were 'at the gym' you are going to workout again tonight?"

I was soooo tempted to be like YES BITCH.

I really didn't know what to say so I just got myself in more trouble by yelling back and stuff. She's pissed. Whatever. As long as I can still go to the gym tomorrow I don't really give a fuck what she takes away.

Downside: I didn't get to do my second workout today.

I am hoping that I can just wake up early and workout tomorrow morning, and then do my normal afternoon workout later, but I am not sure how that will go. In all honesty, I am not a morning person. I have attempted to get up early before to workout and I was just grumpy and mad and I didn't even end up doing it.

But maybe, just maybe I can find the willpower to do it. I think I'll at least try. Alright. I am setting my alarm for 4:30 am. Yay skinny-ness! (future (too fat right now))

And that is pretty much it with my evening right now. Except for the fact that I am freezing. I am considering snuggling up in bed or just being cold because it burns more calories. hmmm.....

I hope all is well with you guys :)

Love
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment