Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I LIKE DYING, WHATEVER.

So today at the gym my workout had to be cut a little bit short due to the fact that I couldn't see, hear, or breathe.

Yeah that was fun. I stumbled off of the elliptical and into the women's locker room.

Then I had to grand idea to go in the sauna. That obviously went well. Bahaha. No it didn't.

I was in there for a while and then I guess I was shaking or something because this other (butt naked btw) lady was like.....are you okay? You look really red and like you're going to pass out. Maybe you should get out.

YEAH NO SHIT LADY.

So i got out and laid on the ground for a while. Then I went home.

It was fun.


Also today I was in a really bad mood all day because I felt like a fat ass.
My body felt fat and the outfit I was wearing made me feel extra fat. I got ready really quickly and put on a shirt that makes me look like a pregnant cow. Needless to say, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment