Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Pair of Sneakers

makin' me feel fineeeeeee

hahaha. wow I definitely cannot pull talking like that. Oh well. I got new running shoes today and it basically felt like I was running on clouds. AMAZINGGGGGG.

So yeah I will admit in a realistic, yet disappointed tone that I snacked quite a bit today. I don't really know how it happened, but it happened. So....yeah. Too late for that. However, I did go to the gym and had a good hard workout so I hope that will offset the food thing.

Tomorrow is my step sister's birthday and so my mother is making the whole family crepes in the morning. A tradition which, though in small amounts, I will be partaking it. Then, I plan to take some veggies with me to school and then that's about it for the day. And  a workout of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment