Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NOM NOM NOM

I am so fucking hungry and a giant picture of donuts just came up on my internet. HOLY MOTHERFUCKER I WANT A DONUT.

FOOOOOODDDDDDDDD I WANT TO EAT YOUUUUU. Hungry hungry hippo food food food. nom nom nom nom.

I know I can't have any but I WANT IT. I am on my second day of successful weight loss/extreme restricting and it is going so well
BUT IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY.


i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not binge i will not eat i will not eat i will not eat i will not eat i will not eat.

xoxoxox
Elle

"Doubt is an illness that comes from knowledge and leads to madness."
- Gustave Flaubert

1 comment:

  1. oh geez. That quote is dead on the truth.
    you're doing great. keep going!

    ReplyDelete