Monday, January 3, 2011

I write to you in front of the mirror.

And I inspect myself, my body. Ass, huge. Thighs, unbearable. Stomach, the worst. Cheeks, puffy. Eyes, glassy and glazed over.

I stare at myself in the mirror for what seems like hours. Not out of vanity (dear god no) but out of complete hatred.

How do I have friends, my god. Who in the world would look at me and not just run the other way. I am in honest shock.






I think I'm going to whore around. Take drugs. Drink. See what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetpea don't, you are gorgeous but your eyes won't let you see it, and your eyes won't let you believe it as I type these words but it is true. Don't whore around and drink because you hate yourself so so much. I don't really know what to suggest apart from maybe talking to the doctor about other counseling or soemthing that can make you start to see youself how you are. I can also understand if you dont want to learn to like yourself, becuase you dont think you are worthy of being liked, all I can say to that is I am the same, but you tell me I am, and I don't believe it. So hold on for me, and trust me as muh as you can that you ARE worth it, you are pretty and for you I will try to do the same xxx

    ReplyDelete