Monday, March 7, 2011

Another day in the neighborhood

of carbtown, that is.

Btw Amanda- I literally lol'd when I read your comment.

I just eat so much. All the time. Its CRAAAAAYYYYYYZZZZZEEEEEEEEE

fjkdsal; fjdoaps; fjdioa 'jfkds' jfkdsl jk I feel really REALLY HYPER

Also J is all mad at me because i want to party this weekend and he doesn't like it when I do that. But its really fucking stupid to get mad about it because I don't do it ALL THE TIME I do it ON OCCASION so it shouldn't be a big deal! But he's making me feel all fucking guilty and giving me the silent treatment. And then I feel fucking bad because its only because he loves me and then he does the DAMN PUPPYDOG FACE and i feel BAD but the other part of me is like SHUT IT AND LET ME HAVE FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment