Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dreaming

in my dream last night, I wandered about familiar places. Everyone was committing crimes. Some horrible, horrible crimes and others just simple wrongdoings. I walked, seemingly unnoticed, and watched the people I love ruin their lives. (and for some reason it was all in french) Confused, I approached a man, as he continued to cut down every tree in sight, and asked him, qu'est que tu fait? He looked at me angrily and said nothing. I said est-ce ce que tu veux, monsieur? again, only silence. I said, comme tu veux, monsieur, comme tu veux. I then wandered about my school campus, watching my loves make dire mistakes and muttering to myself, comme tu veux, comme tu veux. 


The repetition is what I remember the most. Helpless, trying to convince myself that it is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment