Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Calmez vous she says

I am fine. Everything is fine.

In the world of "Fine" everything is neat and tidy. Everything is in its place and the world is calm. I am fine, for now.

I had late start today at school, and I don't have to be there until 10:45am. So while other students all get together and have breakfast at some restaurant, I go alone to the gym and run. And run. And run.

So far today I have eaten a rice cake (35 calories) and don't feel much motivation to eat anything else. Ideally, I could have some afternoon coffee (10 calories) and maybe a bit of oatmeal for dinner (150 calories)

I would be quite content with that. Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. we should also both give up binges for lent. Bulimia might be a bit much, but binges, maybe we could do that? xx

    ReplyDelete