Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feet hurt

i had job training from 550 am to 3 pm. It is a very physical job and let me tell you, I am pooped. I probably burned a lot of calories though.

In the morning I didn't eat anything then on my "break" I ate maybe a third of an 80 calorie yogurt. Then on my "lunch break" (after 5 hours of running around) I told myself if was okay to eat a bit. I was soooo hungry and I still had three more hours of work to go. So I had a lean cuisine and an apple. I felt a little guilty, so to make up for it I am not having dinner. my parents are out and told me to "just make whatever you want for yourself". so I want air.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of job did you get?

    And your calorie intake sounds great for the day. But maybe have an apple or something for breakfast- you need to eat within an hour of waking up for your metabolism's sake!

    ReplyDelete