Thursday, March 10, 2011

THIS IS STRANGE

okay so I had this huge math test today and my friend and I both hadn't paid attention for the whole chapter so we went to her house and took a lot of concerta and then learned EVERYTHING and did a SHIT TON of work but it didn't wear off for a really long time so I didn't fall asleep until 4am and I wake up at 530 am so I only slept for an hour and a half but I feel really hyper still which is quite strange and I just feel so FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING HOLY CRAP

I just feel energetic and everything is HILARIOUS

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I've been there. Adderall anyways, but same difference.

    It's nice huh? Especially when your appetite is killed! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep deprivation can set of mania or hysteria in non-bipolars... It always happens to me!! xx

    ReplyDelete