Thursday, February 17, 2011

Everyone please read this. Life decision being made.

Okay. Anyone, and I mean anyone who is reading this, please help me make a decision. I have officially told J everything I had to tell.

He thinks that I should tell my parents about this. About my problems. So that I can get help and have a happy life. Part of me wants it, too. I know that I am afraid and that it will suck.

And you guys are all probably thinking what a weak pathetic person she just wants to eat she's disgusting etc. But, that's not it. I just don't want every moment of every day to be about fasting or throwing up or a number on a scale. I don't want to have daily panic attacks. I don't want to feel desperate and alone. I just want to do stuff.

You know, I used to have a lot of like, stuff in my life. I used to do things with my time besides losing weight.

So, guys, please help me. I don't know what I should do. Is this a bad decision? Is this going to be horrible? Or could it be a good thing in the end?

There is just a part of me that wants happiness. But another part of me is afraid that happiness may cost me thinness and control.

Please, just give me your opinion. The more opinions the better. I have got to decide what i am going to do with my life before its too late.

Love
Elle

1 comment:

  1. Just be happy, because unless you can be happy there isn't really any point in anything xxx

    ReplyDelete