Monday, February 28, 2011

Kill me. JUST KILL ME NOW.

GOD DAMNIT I AM SO PISSED OFF.

I ate so much fucking food and then I had this GOD DAMNED STUPID IDEA LIKE "OH I SHOULDN'T THROW UP BECAUSE THERE ARE HOLES IN MY ESOPHOGUS" so i went to the gym instead and after I worked out for seriously a half hour i was like fuck it i'm throwing up but i couldn't because GUESS WHO ELSE WAS IN THE BATHROOM?

MY SCHOOL GUIDANCE COUNCILOR THATS WHO.

I couldn't fucking purge with my councilor in the room. So I just came home and now its too late to purge and I'm going to become a fat ass loser and nobody will like me because i'll be so FUCKING FAT

AND WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR TO SCHOOL? I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES THAT ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO HIDE THIS GIANT FUCKING BELLY THAT I HAVE


FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK




GOD FUCKING DAMNIT 


I HATE LIFE SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH










LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THIS? FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. 


no words can describe the pathetic desperation I feel right now. In honesty, what do i do right now? Do I do jumping jacks and push ups and sit ups until the morning? Do I drink a shit ton of water? Do I bang my head against the wall until i die?

No comments:

Post a Comment