Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WHAT A SHALLOW BITCH

I was sitting in the jacuzzi with my stepmom today and she was talking about how she thinks I hang out with J too much and how I should have more girl friends.

(by the way, as background, I have been debating whether to join a sorority my freshman year of college)

and then she was talking about how I just haaaave to join a sorority. And then she said, "I'd rather you were in a sorority and had an eating disorder than not be in a sorority." She was dead fucking serious.

WHAT THE SHIT? I literally do not comprehend. Fuck you bitch. I can't believe you would wish that upon me. Little do you know, I am already tortured by it every day. So, wish granted.

I swear she has this image of being being this beautiful blonde bimbo who goes to parties, gets around, and is extremely superficial.

How is that what you would wish upon you daughter?

Like, what the hell? I just don't understand. I am trying SO SO SO hard to understand how a mother (figure) could say that in honesty to their daughter.

She makes me feel so inadequate. Now I am just sad.

Also I am going on a fast starting this moment out of absolute rage. Sort of a "fuck you" to her face. I am just going to refuse to eat. For days. And she can just suck it. I hope something bad happens. Just so that she feels like shit. I can't believe she said that. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.


And I ask again, why is this my life?


xoxoxo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment