Wednesday, February 9, 2011

mwah ha ha

I lied my way through the dentist

only moments from being home from having my teeth cleaned I went into the kitchen, ate ice cream, and you guessed it, purged.

THATS RIGHT WORLD FUCK YOU I HAVE PREVAILED

i feel sick.

I must go to the gym. I'll add details to this later

__________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:

yeah so this binge and purge spiral has got to end. I'm really freaking over it. IT MAKES ME TIRED.
For example, going to the gym 10 minutes after flipping my stomach inside out= failure. Worst workout of my LIFEEEEEE. But whatever I lived.

Just ate a bowl of oatmeal. Considering purging. Kind of too tired. Actually that is a complete complete lie I feel like I have so much energy that i could run ten million marathons actually probably not i feel like i am plunging into some kind of manic episode to be honest and i keep laughing while im writing this which is strange because its not really funny i just feel really really hyper

also my gums are still bleeding from 7 hours ago when the dentist lady touched them. COOL I LOVE EATING MY BLOOD OM NOM NOM

hahhahahaahahah wow that was scary um i fjdalk fjda'f jdka' jaf a i dont have coherent thoughts IM GOINGG TO PAINT MY NAILS I LOVE THAT BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment