Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Semi-good day?

There has been eating involved. However I went to the store and bought two big bottles of laxatives :)

So tonight I am going to the gym around dinnertime (skip dinner) and workout until I am just absolutely too fatigued to carry on. Then, I will return home and drink one of the bottles. Let it clean out my entire system.

Then after that moment, I am beginning a fast. Empty and clean. Perfection.

I wonder how long I can manage to go. hm hm hm ;) we shall see we shall see.

_________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE

family insisted I eat dinner with them.

ate

and purged obviously


now I am resting and then I will go to the gym. The only thing about going to the gym after purging is that the workout always sucks because you're tired. URG.
oh well...gotta do what ive gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment